Description: Eastern Cobra BMX Bike
Durable sealed front and rear hubs along with 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks make the Cobra an awesome beginner BMX bike perfect for young riders. Designed with a hi-tensile steel frame for long-lasting durability. Other features include aftermarket Eastern grips, pedals, and sprocket for that pro look and feel.
Key Features of Eastern Cobra BMX Bike:
- Frame: Cobra 20", Hi Tensile Steel, AM BB, Aheadset
- Top Tube Size: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer with Hi-Tensile Steel Legs
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Aheadset
- Handlebar: H/BAR Complete Bike bar, Hi-Ten, 8.25"
- Upsweep/Backsweep: 12 degree/1 degree
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Crank: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Bolt for Sprocket, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 165mm 28.6mm Round Arm
- Bottom Bracket: Amercian Ball Bearing
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 9/16" Chromoly Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable [s]: LINEAR
- Saddle: Padded Seat with Railed Supports
- Post: Steel 200mm
- Clamp: Forged Alloy
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle
- Freewheel: 9 Tooth Sealed Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes, For 20" Tires
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes, For 20" Tires
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: 20x2.25
- Rear Tire: 20x2.25
- Peg: None
- Rotor: N/A
- Weight: 27 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.