Description: Civia Twin City Step Over Nexus 7 Speed Bike
The Civia Twin City Step Over Nexus bike is a land cruiser's dream bicycle. The Twin City Step Over bike comes with 7 standard speeds, for those that are possessed by the speed demon the Twin City Step Over will harness that beast. This bike was intelligently designed to comfortably fit riders of all shapes and sizes. If you're currently on the market for a bicycle that will allow you to easily cruise around town, look no further than the Civia Twin City Step Over Nexus bike.
Key Features of the Civia Twin City Step Over Nexus 7 Speed Bike Azure Blue L (58Cm):
- 4130 chromoly down tube, chain stays and fork; integrated steel rear rack
- 7-Speed Nexus internally geared drivetrain with Tektro V-brakes and Kenda Kwest 700c x 35mm tires
- Kickstand and chainguard included; fenders sold separately
- 700c x 38mm maximum tire clearance; 32mm with fenders
- Complete bike weighs approximately 30 lbs.
- Get a closer look at the Twin City on civiacycles.com
- Mfg Size: LG
- Seat Tube: 56.0 cm
- TT (Effective): 58 cm
- Arm Length: 170.0 mm
- Stem Length: 100 mm
- Bar Width: 62 cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Wght/Dims: 39.2 lbs. 54 x 8 x 31
Twin City Step Over Nexus 7 Speed
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.