Description: Crank Brothers Mallet 2 Bike Pedals
Mallet 2 has stamped steel wings and 8mm adjustable traction pins.
Key Features of Crank Brothers Mallet 2 Bike Pedals:
- The left pedal is indicated by a small grooved line around the threads of the spindle
- Series 1 & 2 pedals have an inner bushing /outer cartridge bearing
- Adjustable pins for custom traction control
- Dual material pedal for DH/Freeride. Warning: Polycarbonate is incompatible with anaerobic liquids. Do NOT use any non-Polycarbonate approved thread locking solvent (such as Loctite 242) on any part of this pedal, or cracking could occur. Loctite 380 or 401 is approved for use on all bolts and pins
- Cleat Interface: Crank Brothers Brass
- Material: Composite , Plastic
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Dual Clipless with Platform
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 440 g
- Sold as pair