Description: Blackburn Outpost Elite Handlebar Roll Bike Bag
The Outpost Elite Handlebar Roll is an epic expedition-worthy harness and dry bag system. The Handlebar Roll is a system in two parts: Part 1 is a fixed mount with an angle adjusting, alloy face-plate that attaches to a variety of handlebars with a harness to snug your cargo up under your handlebars. Part 2 is a removable and waterproof dry bag. The two part design allows for ease of loading, and evenly distributes weight: critical features for loading your rig in the wild. The dry bag also features molle straps and elastic cordage to affix external cargo like your camp mug, topo map, or rain gear.
Key Features of Blackburn Outpost Elite Handlebar Roll Bike Bag
- Waterproof: The included welded stuff bag will keep all your critical gear dry
- Expandable: Sometimes you need more space, while other times you need less. This bag expands to accommodate both.
- Bag Fit: Bikes come in a lot of shapes and sizes. This bag includes adjustable mounting systems to allow fitment to almost ANY bike.
- Purge Valve: This waterproof dry bag features an air purge valve so that you can pack your bag as tight as you need, roll it down to remove excess air and never worry about leaks.
- Articulating Mounting Arms: The Outpost Elite Handlebar Roll features articulating arms with an angle adjusting, alloy face plate that will mount securely to a variety of handlebar configurations. A harness then snugs your cargo up under the bars.
- Velcro Attachment: The Outpost Elite Handlebar Roll features a large, robust velcro patch to hold your cargo in place while you secure it with the harness system. Why have your goods move, when they don''t have to?
- Works with many standard dry bags,tents and stuff sacks
- Works with flat, riser or drop handlebars
- Welded seam construction
- Features air purge valve on stuff sack
- Not recommended for use with carbon handlebars
- Daisy chain loop webbing provides extra opportunities to attach lights or other gear
- Volume = 14 litres
- Weight: 795g