Description: Blackburn Outpost Corner Bike Bag
You weren''t using that space anyway, were you? A handy, rigid pouch that''ll fit into that odd space behind your head tube, for storing a CO2, tube and tools. You weren''t using that bit anyway, were you?
Key Features of Blackburn Outpost Corner Bike Bag
- Water Resistant - Extra protection against the elements
- Bag Fit - Bikes come in a lot of shapes and sizes. This bag includes adjustable mounting systems to allow fitment to almost ANY bike
- Frame Strap - Help is at hand. Strap the holster to the top tube with the inclulded straps, tape it to your seatpost, zip tie it to a fork leg. Whatever works best for you
- Mesh Pocket - This bag has dull, sensible uses too, it''s not just for scoffing food. The outer mesh pocket will carry a lightweight jacket, a multi tool or all of those now-empty wrappers
- No More Seatbag - Nothing to rattle against your seatpost and nothing for your tire to buzz on
- No More Backpack - With a tube, tool and air within reach and a bottle on your bike, who needs a pack?
- Use The Space - The easy to use drawstring cinches up or loosens with one hand, because no one likes airborne M&Ms
- Straps can mount to your stem/bars in multiple locations for a secure fit
- Several mesh and slip pockets, room for everything
- Weight: 130gr/ 4.6oz
- Capacity: 0.7 liter