Description: Blackburn Dayblazer 65 Rear Bike Light
With 2 LEDs pumping out 65 lumens of power, 270 degrees of visibility and our unique BLITZ daytime running mode the DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride. Also, because of the narrow profile of our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 65 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seat posts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack.
Key Features of Blackburn Dayblazer 65 Rear Bike Light:
- LED Fuel Gauge: The innovative LED battery fuel gauge/charging indicator is cleverly integrated into the power button of both the Flea and Super Flea lights. Now you no longer have to guess how much battery life is left, just follow the simple color code. Green = 100% - 75%; Orange = 75% - 25%; Red = 25% - 0%
- Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard: This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
- Excellent Side Visibility: Built in design features channel a bright hit of light to each side providing visibility to cross traffic.
- Front or Rear Compatible: Can''t decide if you want to install on the front of the rear of your bike? Don''t worry about it, this product does both easily.
- Charging cable included, no tools required
- Lithium Polymer battery
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard
- TIR Lenses
- LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator
- Polycarbonite Construction
- 2 hour recharge time
- Runtime: Solid 1.6hrs (50 lumen), High Flash/Low Strobe 3hrs (65 lumen)/6hrs (35 lumen)