Description: Blackburn Core Co2Fer Bike Pump
Combine the best elements of all of our mini pumps and what do you get? The Core CO2’FER Pump. The Core CO2’FER is an excellent stand-alone mini pump that adds the versatility of an integrated CO2 inflator and the peace of mind of a Presta valve tool ensuring nothing goes wrong when all you need is an inflated tire. A remote inflation hose takes unwanted stress off the tire valve.
Key Features of Blackburn Core Co2Fer Bike Pump
- Compact Design: Why carry around more bulk than you have to? This product is designed for the minimalist in you.
- Frame Mount: Even the best pump won''t do you much good if you''ve left it in your sock drawer at home. This pump comes with a discreet frame mount that attaches under your water bottle cage.
- Flex Hose: Don''t be a slave to the valve. The flexible hose lets you work on the bike whether upright or dead on the trail while the secure cam-lock head ensures no nasty blowing off when you least expect it.
- Presta Valve Tool: Get loose on the trail. You can if you want, but your valves shouldn''t. There''s a handy, machined valve core tool right in the pump''s base to keep everything snug.
- Thread On Design: Hold on tight. The thread-on presta/schrader valve at the end of the extending flexible hose ensures that even the fiddliest of valves is held securely for inflation.
- Faster Inflation: The mid-size barrel diameter allows for quicker inflation on a MTB, CX, gravel bike.
- Choose Your Own Inflation: This pump allows you the option to quick inflate your tube with a CO2 cartridge, or use the standard hand pump to top off your pressure. You decide.
- Thread on pump head automatically adapts to Presta valves
- Rebuildable internals parts avaialble aftermarket.
- Retractable, flexible hose
- Includes Presta valve tool
- Includes 16g CO2 Cartridge
- Includes rubber strap to secure C02 to pump
- Compatible with most threaded cartridges
- Frame mount included
- 120 PSI, 8.3 Bar maximum
- 102g w/o mount