Description: SRAM X9 (1x10) Gear Kit
From the local flow trail to the big mountain lines the X9 series is here to lay down the law. You don''t have to be a world champion racer to experience one of the best shifting and top performing drivetrains on the market. A step up from the X7 series you will notice some of the upgraded shifters and trickle down parts from the famous X1 series. Simply put the X9 doles out smooth shifting, performance and rugged durability with the soul of a racehorse.
Key Features of SRAM X9 (1 x 10) Component Kit:
RACEFACE RIDE CRANK
- 1 x 10; Front 32T, Rear 11/36T
- 32T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- RIDE offers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
SRAM PG-1030 CASSETTE
- RACEFACE 100mm sealed 6066 Alloy
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease. Tested and proven to extend bearing life.
SRAM X9 TRIGGER SHIFTERS
- Sram 10 Speed Cassette 11-36T; Aluminum Spider with Steel Cogs
- The PG-1030 offers riders better performance and optimized shifting reliability when riding off road. When you combine the optimal tooth profiling design along with positive index shifting you get a more reliable, better shifting and more responsive bike, period.
SRAM X9 10-SPEED REAR DERAILLEUR
- 10 Speed
- SRAM brings the trickle down technology from it's top of the line XX and X0 Series into the X9 series utilizing smaller shifters, lever pull ball bearings, Impulse tech and 1:1 cable pull.
- The SRAM impulse technology provides smooth trigger shifting and fluid motion for sustained performance on the roughest terrain.
- When performance matters the X9 Delivers. With Exact Actuation, and focused chassis design you get an all-weather, all condition 10 speed derailleur with power. The roller bearing clutch system reduces chain slap and virtually eliminates dropped chains for extended performance on even the toughest terrain.
- KMC X10EPT Stretch-resistant ECO-ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- KMC's multiple speed chains are compatible with all major shift systems. They offer extraordinary performance, durability, and ease of mounting.
Past Season Product