Description: SRAM X5 (1x10) Gear Kit
The SRAM X5 package delivers the on and off road performance to turn any weekend warrior into a full blown saddle jockey. The ease of use of the X5 drivetrain package allows riders from beginner to intermediate to take their skills to the next level. This lightweight and reliable 1x10 drivetrain is simple to use without compromising precision.
Key Features of SRAM X5 (1 x 10) Component Kit:
RACEFACE RIDE CRANK
- 1 X 10; Front 32T, Rear 11-36T
RACEFACE 100mm BB
- 32T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- The RIDE crank delivers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- Features RACEFACE lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
SRAM PG-1030 CASSETTE
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease. Tested and proven to extend bearing life.
SRAM X5 TRIGGER SHIFTERS
- Sram 10 Speed Cassette 11-36T; Aluminum Spider with Steel Cogs
- The PG-1030 offers riders better performance and optimized shifting reliability when riding off road. When you combine the optimal tooth profiling design along with positive index shifting you get a more reliable, better shifting and more responsive bike, period.
SRAM X5 10-SPEED REAR DERAILLEUR
- 10 Speed
- The SRAM X5 speed trigger shifter offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find.
- The SRAM impulse technology provides smooth trigger shifting and fluid motion for sustained performance on the roughest terrain.
- The SRAM X5 offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find. The sturdy alloy B-Knuckle construction will hold up against rock goblins and rut busting rides all year round.
- KMC X10EPT Stretch-resistant ECO- ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- KMC's multiple speed chains are compatible with all major shift systems. They offer extraordinary performance, durability, and ease of mounting.