Description: SRAM GX (1x11) Gear Kit
Liven up your ride with GX series from SRAM. The lightweight, bomb proof construction and mega 11-42T range will have you giddy. Taking some the supreme technology of the X-Series and making it at a more affordable champagne taste on a beer budget is what the GX series is all about. Reduce your weight, increase your climb and destroy your fellow racers with the new GX series from SRAM.
Key Features of SRAM GX (1 x 11) Component Kit:
RACEFACE RIDE CRANK
- 1 x 11; Front 32T, Rear 11/42T
RACEFACE 100mm BB
- 32T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- RIDE offers the RACEFACE performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
SRAM PG-1130 CASSETTE
- Sealed bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease. Tested and proven to extend bearing life.
SRAM GX X-ACTUATION TRIGGER SHIFTERS
- Super wide gear range, a perfect fit for any ride.
- Optimized gear steps across entire range.
- Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains.
SRAM GX X-HORIZON REAR DERAILLEUR
- 11 Speed; Pull lever ball bearing technology
- Exact Actuation for precise and dependable performance
- The alloy shifter with X-ACTUATION and X-Integration mean this thing shifts like a Ferrari and can take a beating like a monster truck.
- The SRAM GX mega range rear derailleur with Cage lock clutch will keep your battle chain locked firmly in your cages grip and reduce any unwanted slaps while wielding your steed in battle. Expand your mind and expand your range with 1 x 11 technology from SRAM.
- KMC X11 Stretch-resistant ECO; ProteQ for superior rust resistance