Description: Alaskan Alloy SRAM X9 (2x10) Component Kit
With 1:1 action shifting ratio delivers smooth reliable shifting whether up or down on any terrain you can ride. The high quality alloy composite construction materials stand up to abuse over extended periods, letting you spend more time on the trail and less time in the shop. The 18 speed gear range offers better climbing, and crushing; you will see a noticeable difference in your speed and endurance. Tell your friends in the dust we said sorry!
Key Features of SRAM X9 (2 x 10) Component Kit:
SRAM X9 10-SPEED REAR DERAILLEUR:
SRAM X7 10-SPEED FRONT DERAILLEUR
- When performance matters the X9 Delivers. With Exact Actuation, and focused chassis design you get an all-weather, all condition 10 speed derailleur with power. The roller bearing clutch system reduces chain slap and virtually eliminates dropped chains for extended performance on even the toughest terrain.
SRAM X9 TRIGGER SHIFTERS:
- SRAM X7 wide range 2 X 10 with X-Glide
- Dual pull routing and 1 : 1 actuation provide dynamic motion shifting for extended riding across all conditions.
SRAM PG-1030 CASSETTE:
- 10 Speed
- SRAM brings the trickle down technology from it''s top of the line XX and X0 Series into the X9 series utilizing smaller shifters, lever pull ball bearings, Impulse tech and 1:1 cable pull.
- The SRAM impulse technology provides smooth trigger shifting and fluid motion for sustained performance on the roughest terrain.
RACEFACE RIDE CRANK:
- Sram 10 Speed Cassette 11-36T; Aluminum Spider with Steel Cogs
- The PG-1030 offers riders better performance and optimized shifting reliability when riding off road. When you combine the optimal tooth profiling design along with positive index shifting you get a more reliable, better shifting and more responsive bike, period.
- 36/22T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- RIDE offers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- All Race Face XC cranksets feature SRAM’s new "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools.
- Retains the same 3mm range chainline adjustment feature as SRAM’s high end X-Type cranksets, giving you the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment with difficult suspension frame designs and fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups.
- Features SRAM’s lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
- RACEFACE 100mm sealed 6066 Alloy
- Avid BB7 mechanical disc with 160 mm rotors, Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning
- Avid Speed Dial 7 brake levers; Reversible Aluminum, reach adjustment, and Qwik-Adjust barrel adjuster
- KMC X10EPT Stretch-resistant ECO- ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- 2 X 10; Front 16/32T, Rear 11-36T