Description: Alaskan Alloy SRAM X7 (2x10) Component Kit
From beginner to advanced level mountain bike riding Sram X7 series delivers power and performance ride after ride! With 18 gears for climbing, and crushing you will see a noticeable difference in you speed and endurance. With a proven shifting system and construction materials dish up long range riding and low maintenance at a killer price.
Key Features of SRAM X7 (2 x 10) Component Kit:
SRAM X7 10-SPEED REAR DERAILLEUR:
- Sram X7 Long Cage Rear Derailleur, Exact Actuation for precise and dependable 10 speed performance.
SRAM X7 10-SPEED FRONT DERAILLEUR
SRAM X7 TRIGGER SHIFTERS:
- SRAM X7 wide range 2 X 10 with X-Glide
- Dual pull routing and 1 : 1 actuation provide dynamic motion shifting for extended riding across all conditions.
SRAM PG-1030 CASSETTE:
- Sram X7 2 x 10 Exact Actuation
- With proven 1:1 actuation and zero loss technology whether you are shifting in rain, sleet or sunshine you get instant results every time. Stabilize your riding with a fully balanced shifting system From SRAM today and climb higher tomorrow.
RACEFACE RIDE CRANK:
- Sram 10 Speed Cassette 11-36T; Aluminum Spider with Steel Cogs
- The PG-1030 offers riders better performance and optimized shifting reliability when riding off road. When you combine the optimal tooth profiling design along with positive index shifting you get a more reliable, better shifting and more responsive bike, period.
- 36/22T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- RIDE offers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- All Race Face XC cranksets feature SRAM’s new "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools.
- Retains the same 3mm range chainline adjustment feature as SRAM’s high end X-Type cranksets, giving you the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment with difficult suspension frame designs and fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups.
- Features SRAM’s lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
- RACEFACE 100mm sealed 6066 Alloy
- Avid BB7 mechanical disc with 160 mm rotors, Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning
- Avid Speed Dial 7 brake levers; Reversible Aluminum, reach adjustment, and Qwik-Adjust barrel adjuster
- KMC X10EPT Stretch-resistant ECO- ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- 2 X 10; Front 36/22T, Rear 11-36T
SRAM X7 (2x10) 175mm Gear Kit