Description: Patagonia Quandary Pants
Multifunctional, all-season pants made of a strong, lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; comfort and performance for exploring the wildest places. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Key Features of Patagonia Quandary Pants:
- Comfortable multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-tomedium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Fabric: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Inseam: 32"
- Slim fit
- Regular rise
- Straight leg