Description: Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Jacket
When missing the sunset curfew means climbing through spindrift rivers into the night, the Nano Puff Hoody shines. It serves triple duty as an insulated jacket, a thermal midlayer and a sleek micro-belay parka on quick alpine dashes - sometimes all in the same day (or night, when the dash isn't so quick). The elasticized hood opening snugs over low-volume helmets or under any helmet, adding thermostat-like warmth. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft ONE (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The hoody packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, quilting to stabilize the insulation, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth. This garment has a Regular Fit.
Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Jacket:
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuffsack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Nano Puff Hoody