Description: Patagonia A/C Shirt
The design and fabric favor tropical climates; the performance keeps you sane in the August heat of Midtown Manhattan. Like air-conditioning for your skin, the A/C Shirt has a breezy 100% organic cotton that allows maximum airflow. Its light fabric rests casually on your skin, and the clean design features only the necessities: button-through chest pocket and side vents at the straight hem. A reinforced collar maintains its integrity. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Key Features of the Patagonia A/C Shirt:
- Delicate organic cotton in a fine weave acts like air-conditioning for your skin
- Reinforced collar won't curl
- Button-through chest pocket
- Straight hem with side vents
- Hip length
- 3.4-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed plain weave. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
- Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it's grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Past Season Product