Description: Osprey Volt 75 Backpack
The Osprey Volt 75 is designed for those who don't want any bells and whistles, just a simple rucksack large enough for a week on the trail and built for the long haul.
Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the LightWire peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a Fit-On-the Fly hipbelt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of adjustability making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes.
The backpanel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion—i.e. when you're trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun. Two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options.
To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you're going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
Key Features of Osprey Volt 75 Backpack:
- Floating Top Pocket - A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tool Attachment - Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Compression Straps - Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Internal Hydration Sleeve - An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack
- Durability - This pack is made from bombproof fabrics to withstand the rigors of outdoor pursuits
- One-Size-Fits-All - The highly adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt allow this pack to fit a wide range of torso sizes
- Fix-On-The-Fly Hipbelt - The fixed, dual-density hipbelt adjusts to different waist sizes with pads that accommodate an additional 3" (7.5 cm) on each side
- Ajustable Harness - The harness can be easily adjusted to fit specific torso lengths. The backpanel has two hook and loop slots for various torso adjustment positions combining
- Lightwire - 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt. 1mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Airscape - Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Spacer Mesh Harness - Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support. Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Main: 210D Nylon Double
- Accent 600D Packcloth
- Bottom: 600D Packcloth
- Volume: 4577 in³ / 75 L
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 33 x 14 x 14"
- Weight: 4.06 lbs
Past Season Product