Description: Fuji Saratoga 3.0 Bike
Perfect for everyone in the family, the Fuji Saratoga 3.0 Bike is a beautiful cruiser that will be taking you around town and to the beach in style! This pedal-forward cruiser features engineering to allow the rider to minimize time getting on and off the bike, and safe and quick access to the ground when stopping. Many people find that pedal forward design helps to alleviate knee pain and tends to put you in a more comfortable position than a traditional bike. The Fuji Saratoga allows for the ultimate in ride stability and comfort with a large seat and a strong, thick aluminum frame. Try this classically styled modern beach cruiser today and learn why so many people already love it!
Key Features of the Fuji Saratoga 3.0 Bike Champagne/Copper Medium:
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, cold forged dropout with replaceable hanger, rear carrier mounts
- FORK Fuji Comfort Rigid Hi-Ten 1 1/8"
- CRANKSET Fuji forged alloy, 38T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- PEDALS Fuji Kraton rubber, No-slip platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR NIL
- REAR DERAILLEUR NIL
- SHIFTERS NIL
- FREEWHEEL Shimano 20T Freewheel
- CHAIN KMC Z-410
- FRONT HUB Fuji sealed alloy, 36H, Nutted
- REAR HUB Shimano Coaster Hub
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Alex IC1000, Alloy
- TIRES Kenda Comfort, 26 X 2.1
- TUBE Kenda Schrader
- BRAKE SET Shimano Coaster
- BRAKE LEVERS NIL
- HEADSET Fuji Leisure Sealed, 1 1/8""
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Comfort alloy
- STEM Fuji alloy quill 25.4
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Comfort Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji DuraFlex Comfort Plus
- SEAT POST Fuji alloy 27.2, 300 mm
- SEAT CLAMP Fuji alloy 31.8mm QR
- OTHER Alloy K-stand, Micro bell
- WEIGHT- LB./KG. 13.26kg / 29.25lbs - SO; 12.78kg / 28.15lbs - ST
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.