Description: The North Face Paramount Active Convertible Hiking Pant
Designed for hiking in variable spring conditions, this lightweight pant offers excellent range of motion and can be converted to a 9" short when the weather heats up on long hauls.
Key Features of The North Face Paramount Active Convertible Hiking Pant:
- 165 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% spandex with FlashDry-XD and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 15.25" leg opening
- Zip-off leg with kissing welt seam lets you convert pant to 9" short
- Snap front with two-tone partial Y-elastic waistband and internal drawcord adjustment
- Secure-zip pocket on right leg
- Crotch gusset for added mobility
- Darting at knees for added articulation
- Heat transfer logo on right thigh
- Inseam: R 31"
- Avg Weight: 340 g (12 oz)
- Fit: Slim Fit