Description: The North Face Paramount Active Hiking Pant
Designed for hiking in variable spring conditions, this lightweight pant offers excellent range of motion and all the breathability and comfort you’ll need on long hauls.
Key Features of The North Face Paramount Active Hiking Pant:
- 165 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% spandex with FlashDry-XD and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 15.25" leg opening
- Snap front with two-tone partial Y-elastic waistband and internal drawcord adjustment
- Secure-zip pocket on right leg
- Crotch gusset for added mobility
- Darting at knees for added articulation
- Heat transfer logo on right thigh
- Inseam: R 31"
- Weight: 295 g (10.4 oz)
- Fit: Slim Fit