Description: The North Face ThermoBall Stretch Jacket
Variable conditions won't slow you down in this midweight jacket that offers the all-weather versatility of ThermoBall insulation with the improved mobility of stretch fabric.
Key Features of The North Face ThermoBall Stretch Jacket:
- Body: 30D 72 g/m² 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane Stretch Taffeta with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 11.5 g g/ft² and 15 g/ft² PrimaLoft ThermaBall synthetic insulation
- 30D Nylon Stretch Taffeta with 11.5 g/ft² ThermaBall insulation throughout the body and 15 g/ft² in the collar
- Exposed, molded-tooth, center front zip
- Internal elastic cuffs
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight: 521 g (18.4 oz)
- Center Back: 27.5"
- Active Fit