Description: The North Face ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate Jacket
Epic days on the mountain demand a high-performance jacket. The ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate has all the features you need and the versatility take you past last chair and onto april.
Key Features of The North Face ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate Jacket:
Outer Jacket Features:
Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell keeps you dry
Fixed, helmet-compatible hood
Powder skirt with gripper elastic
Secure-zip chest pocket
Secure-zip hand pockets
Internal goggle pocket
Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
Center Back: 31.5"
- Solid outer: 160D x 140D 133 g/m² DryVent 2L - 100% nylon with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Heather outer: 125D x 125D 133 g/m² DryVent 2L - 100% polyester with DWR finish
- Print outer: 160D x 140D 133 g/m² DryVent 2L - 100% nylon with DWR finish
- Hood, yoke, lower sleeves and cuff tabs: 160D x 140x 133 g/m² DryVent 2L - 100% nylon with DWR finish
- Inner: 50D x 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Inner insulation: 11 g/ft² ThermoBall Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Avg Weight: 1000g (2 lbs 3.27 oz)
Inner Jacket Features:
11 g/ft² ThermoBall Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
Secure-snap hand pockets
Outer and inner jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
Center Back: 29.25"