Description: The North Face ThermoBall Hoodie DWR Jacket - Womens
This durable and highly packable hoodie features a new bottleneck quilting pattern and ultralight ThermoBall insulation for an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and fewer cold spots.
- Slim fit
- Innovative bottleneck quilt pattern minimizes cold spots and improves durability
- 13 g ThermoBall insulation for warmth when wet
- Attached, pre-tensioned hood with partial elastic binding
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Matte fabric and novelty prints available in select colorways
- Avg. Weight: 408 g (14.39 oz)
- CenterBack: 27"
- Material: Classic: 15D x 15D 33 g/mÂ² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish; Matte: 30D x 30D 52 g/mÂ² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish; Print: 20D 38 g/mÂ² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish; Classic and matte lining: 20D x 20D 39 g/mÂ² 100% nylon taffeta; Print lining: 50D x 50D 80 g/mÂ² 100% polyester; Insulation: 13 g/ftÂ² PrimaLoft ThermoBall synthetic insulation