Description: The North Face Greenland Down Parka Jacket - Girls
Rightfully named after an arctic country, this waterproof jacket is insulated with 550-fill goose down to keep girls warmer beneath its sleek, waterproof exterior.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Removable faux-fur trim on three-piece, fixed drop hood
- Welt hand pockets with snap closure
- Inset, elasticized side waist belt
- Hidden inner fleece cuffs
- Internal Velcro media pocket
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Avg. Weight: 750 g (26.5 oz)
- CenterBack: 23"
- Material: Body: 75D 155 g/mÂ² DryVent 2L-100% polyester mini-herringbone; Lining: 50D 73 g/mÂ² 100% recycled polyester taffeta; Insulation: 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union