Description: Nemo Roamer XL Sleeping Pad
Roamer™ is proof that camping doesn’t have to be roughing it. Whether you’re headed to the backyard or the campground, Roamer™ is every bit your bed at home except a whole lot easier to throw in the back of the car. Innovative and proprietary internal air channels, called Flow Core™, speed up inflation and deflation and reduce packed size well below the competition. It’s so good, it will change where and how you adventure.
- Recycled Fabrics: 100% post consumer, bluesign®certified recycled premium stretch fabric top and rugged 75D bottom fabric.
- Compact Comfort: 4 Inches of supportive foam construction packs up surprisingly small and when paired with the NEMO Jazz™ sleeping bag, creates comfort only comparable to your bed at home.
- Fastest Inflation: High-volume air channels and the strategic placement of valves create an immediate and incredibly fast self-inflation.
- Efficient Deflation: High-volume air channels combined with a one-way deflate valve make for surprisingly quick inflation and deflation. Over-sized stuff sack included for easy packing.
- Toggle Two Together: Built-in hardware allows you to connect two Roamer™ XL Wide sleeping pads together for a queen-sized mattress.
- Included Pump Sack: Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- Fabric: 50D/75D 100% PCR PU Polyester, bluesign® Certified
- Insulation: Open-cell Foam
- Min Weight: XL Wide: 5 lb , 8 oz / 2.5 kg, Double: 7 lb , 8 oz / 3.4 kg
- Packed Size: XL Wide: 16.0 x 10.0 in dia / 40 x 25 cm dia, Double: 26.0 x 11.0 in dia / 66 x 28 cm dia
- Pad Thickness: 4.0 in / 10 cm