Description: Nemo Kayu 15 Sleeping Bag
Kayu™ down mummy bag series is the new pinnacle bag for ultralight adventures. Careful tailoring of the hood, footbox and the body-mapped core creates an optimal fit with no excess weight or wasted space. Premium packable 800FP down and aggressive, thermally-efficient patterning, makes for a trusted companion on longer journeys where weight savings and reliability are a must.
- 100% RDS Down: 100% Responsible Down Standard Certified down ensures humane treatment and is fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
- Sculpted Fit: Closely articulated hood with internal draft collar and draft tube for weight and warmth efficiency.
- Thermo Gills: Extend the temperature range of your sleeping bag on milder nights, without letting cold drafts in.
- Waterproof Materials: Waterproof/breathable materials at the head and foot of the bag protect you from tent condensation, keeping you warm and dry though the night
- Fill: 800FP hydrophobic PFC-Free, 100% RDS certified down
- Shell: 20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Lining: 30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR
- Footbox: 40D Nylon ripstop W/B w/ DWR
- Temp: 15ºF / -9ºC
- Min Weight: 2 lb , 3 oz / 985 g
- Min Packed Size: 12.0 x 7.0 in dia / 31 x 18 cm dia
- Shape: Mummy
- Sizes: Regular: M | Fits up to 6’ (183 cm), Long: M | Fits up to 6’6” (198 cm)