Description: Mammut Saentis Low Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes
The Saentis Low GTX® Men is an extremely light and flexible multipurpose shoe that displays its talents in many applications. Its strength is fast-paced, narrow forest trails, but it will also become an absolute favorite shoe for the mountains. The Michelin® sole provides outstanding grip and an optimum sure-footed step. From the outside, the Saentis impresses with an extremely robust mesh that also provides additional protection from falling rocks for the sides of the feet and toes. Thanks to GORE-TEX®, not even rain can stand in the way of your adventures with this shoe.
Key Features of Mammut Saentis Low Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes
- Material: Vent mesh
- Soles: Michelin?« Trail Cleat
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Last index: mtrTech
- Flex index: A4
- Elastic GORE-TEX?« tongue construction
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Cushioning Strobel construction
- Michelin?« rubber compound
- TPU toe cap
- Weight: 370g