Description: Mountain Hardwear Lightwedge 2 DP Tent
A lightweight two-person backpacking tent with the versatility of our DryPitch set-up. A comfortable shelter for lightweight backpacking. DryPitch technology lets users pitch the tent three ways: fly only, canopy only or a complete tent.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Lightwedge 2 DP Tent:
- DryPitchsystem allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint.
- DryPitch fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Hub geometry creates great headroom and a super-stable structure
- Pitch Light Footprint included
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Large dry entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room
- Tension Shelf provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Full-size mesh door with dual slider zipper for easy entry and ventilation
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter points and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Our LightWedge 2 DP geometry is trail-proven design ideal for backpacking and camping.
- Minimum Weight4 lb. 15 oz. / 2.25 kg.
- Packed Weight5 lb. 15 oz. / 2.70 kg.
- Tent Floor70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- PolesPaleria DAC Pressfit
- Canopy68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
- Fly75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Floor Area31 sq. ft. / 2.9 m2
- Number Of Doors1
- Number Of Poles2
- Number Of Vestibules1
- Interior Height45" / 114 cm
- Packed Diameter6 in / 15 cm
- Packed Length22 in / 56 cm
- Pitch Light Weight3 lb. 10 oz. / 1.64 kg.
Lightwedge 2 DP
Past Season Product