Description: Mountain Hardwear Drifter 3 Person Tent
The Mountain Hardware Drifter 3 person tent easily fits 3 people inside. Set up is easy and quick with color coded updated DAC pressfit poles. Mostly mesh which provides ventilation and lightness. Two doors allow entering and exiting without disturbing the other occupants. The fly gives rock solid protection from the rain and wind. The Drifter has two vestibules that provide additional space for gear and any addition stuff. Guy lines that reflect which makes it easier to see at night for set up ease. Great light weight, back packing, let's get away from life for a while tent.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Drifter 3 Person Tent:
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- 7001 PF pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Two mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Bar tacks on grommet tabs are color coded to poles for easy set up
- Mesh storage pockets
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage
- Usage Three-Season Camping
- Capacity 3
- Minimum Weight 5 lb. 4 oz. / 2.38 kg.
- Packed Weight 5 lb. 16 oz. / 2.70 kg
- Tent Floor 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Poles 7001 PF
- Canopy 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR;20D Nylon Knit Mesh
- Fly 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Floor Area 43 sq. ft. / 4.0 m2
- Number of Doors 2
- Number of Poles 2
- Number of Vestibules 2
- Vestibule Area 10 sq. ft. 0.9 m2 / 10 sq. ft. 0.9 m2
- Interior Height 47" / 119 cm
- Packed Diameter 7 in / 18 cm
- Packed Length 26 in / 66 cm
- Pitch Light Weight 3 lb. 14 oz. / 1.76 kg.