Description: Look Pivot 14 GW Ski Bindings
The binding's Full Action toe piece and unique "turntable" heel design offer expert freeskiers a responsive connection between boot and ski for instant power transmission and precise ski control. It features powerful shock absorption and travel with confident retention and release for aggressive skiing.
The colorful Forza 2.0 edition keeps the creative energy of freeskiing front and center. It's compatible with all traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles.
- Long Elastic Travel - Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need
- Short Mountin Zone - The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex
- Gripwalk - GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- Rolling Control - LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface)
- Full Action Toe Piece - Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180° multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release
- Multi-Directional Release - LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180° MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall
- DIN: 5 - 14
- Weight: 1115g 1/2 pair