Description: Liquid Force Pulse Suede Wakeboard Handle w/ Circuit Mainline
Designed to meet the demands of professional Rider Guenther Oka the Liquid Force Pulse handle features a 30mm diameter, round T6-6061 Aluminum bar wrapped with a padded Ultra Suede grip. The Pulse handle is computer stitched to provide an extra firm grip. The Pulse also offers Liquid Force’s exclusive adjustable “T” bar for wrapped spins and inverts. Guenther combined his handle with the Liquid Force Circuit mainline. The Circuit mainlines TPU jacket is durable, UV resistant, resists tangles and it floats! The Circuit mainline connects you to the boat with 100% Dyneema™ fibers for a secure no stretch pull.
- Pro End Cap: Durable Injection Molded Nylon With No-Splice Connection
- Padded Lash Guards: Molded Pads Prevent Handle Lash
- Ultra Suede Grip With Computer Stitched Hex Pattern For Extra Grip.
- 30mm Grip Diameter: Round
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar: No Flex, No Bend, And Super Lightweight
- Adjustable / Removable Wrap “T” Handle: Adjustable For Perfect Launch Position
- Pro “Y” Connect: No Splice, A Secure Connection To Reduces Tangles
- Circuit Main Line: 100% Dyneema™ Fiber Coated With A New Floating TPU Jacket
- 80 Feet Total Length 60’- 10’- 5’+ 5’ Handle