Description: Liquid Force Me Aero Blem Wakeboard
Save big on blems! This is a new product discounted due to minor manufacturer cosmetic blemishes like graphic or color irregularites or minor scuffs or bumps. These will not affect the performance of the product.
Meagan is always pushing the sport and pushing the LF engineers to always improve her product. With the Aero ME weighing 5.35 pounds, our R&D team here has helped Meagan take her riding to that next level, level with the tallest trees… The Aero ME is made from a lightweight divinycell core with C4 carbon reinforced top and base to make this the lightest board yet.
The quad molded-in fins are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride. The aggressive 3 stage rocker gives you the pop you are looking for while the single to double concave center softens the landings when you really send it. Don’t leave this board sitting out, it’s bound to just blow away with the leaves… We have brought in the stances by 1/2″.
- Superlight Diamond Squaretail Shape – 134 & 138cm
- Progressive Three Stage Rocker
- Three Position M6 Inserts
- Lightweight Divinycell CNC’d Core
- C4 Quad Carbon™ Reinforced Top & Base
- Pro-Glass Combo Layup
- D-I-S-C Hull Through Center Into Slight V
- Quad V Tip Channels
- Low Volume Rail w/ Beveled Edge
- Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
- Designed for LF 6X™ Bindings And All 6” Bindings
|Surface Area (in2)
|Stance 6X (in)
||20 - 24
||21 - 25
|Weight Range (kg)
||32 - 64
||45 - 77