Description: Keen Durand Mid WP Hiking Boots - Womens
Amazing comfort and unsurpassed durability from the first step to the millionth! The KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots for women are crafted of KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. They deliver durable, dependable longevity for the long haul. PU resists breakdown and compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities no matter how many miles you put on them, keeping you comfortable while hiking. Feet stay dry and comfortable thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This women''s waterproof hiking boot is American Built with materials from around the globe.
Key Features of Keen Durand Mid WP Hiking Boots:
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- Women''s specific fit
- Approximate weight per shoe: 16.7 oz/473.4 g
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Direct-attach Construction
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. Keen suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Keen''s measurements were taken using a Women’s size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size
Durand Mid WP