Description: Keen Durand Low WP Hiking Shoes - Womens
Million step comfort! No matter how far the trail takes you, the KEEN Durand Low WP stays comfortable. This women''s low hiker delivers long-lasting durability and dependable performance thanks to the KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. PU resists breakdown and compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities, keeping you comfortable while hiking. The KEEN Durand Low WP keeps your feet dry and comfortable, thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This hiking shoe for women is American Built with material from around the world.
Key Features of Keen Durand Low WP Hiking Shoes:
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- Women''s specific fit
- Approximate weight per shoe: 16.0 oz/453.6 g
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Direct-attach Construction
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. Keen suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Keen''s measurements were taken using a Women’s size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size
Durand Low WP