Description: K2 Line Up Snowboard Bindings
The K2 Line Up binding is a choice binding for those who want a softer flex for slotting into the barrel of their favorite white wave.
The lateral and medial flex of Line Up’s Tripod™ Chassis can be customized by changing or removing the included urethane dampers, and is complemented by a flexible urethane TweakBack™ highback that allows for ultra smooth presses, ground tricks, and carving. The Line Up uses 3º canting to place the user in a natural and balanced riding position that is to anticipate terrain changes, and the Power Ramp at the toe of the binding slides to match the shape of your boot’s toebox.
Our proprietary Gap Eraser™ forward lean adjustment removes the need for a standard lock block to add forward lean and also eliminates the gap between the highback and a heelcup that a “normal” cube or lean block will cause. More contact equals more response.
The entire binding is adjustable on-board and on-the-fly thanks to our Toolless design. The whole design is complimented by our hyper adjustable Bender™ 3D ankle and PerfectFit™ 2.0 toe straps featuring our bulletproof Ez Feed™ aluminum ratchets.
- TriPod™ Chassis w/ Lockout Block - A supportive and smooth flexing chassis that uses interchangeable pods on the base of the binding to customize the lateral mobility and feel to your exact liking
- Opti™ Tweakback Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment - Injected urethane allows the highback to remain extremely flexible regardless of temperature for maximum medial and lateral tweak
- Bender™ Ankle Strap - A low-profile, padless, and extremely flexible injection molded ankle strap built to optimize freestyle mobility
- Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette
- 3º Canted Footbed - 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools