Description: K2 Cassette Snowboard Bindings
The Cassette is designed for aspiring snowboarders who are ready to build their snowboard kit and kiss the lines at the rental counter goodbye. The Cassette features a classic silhouette and is kitted with features that are proven to provide beginners with the perfect blend of comfort and control.
Its foundation is our A-Line Chassis, seamlessly balancing durability and function and creating a forgiving feel for smooth, easy turning. The EVA footbed is cushy and supportive, and features a 3º inward cant that puts you in a perfectly balanced position for anticipating anything the mountain throws your way.
The Cassette’s flexible Tweakback™ Highback is found on our premium models, and features our Gap Eraser™ Forward Lean adjustment - giving riders complete higback-to-heelcup contact. More contact equals more response.
The padded P.I. 3D Ankle Strap and PerfectFit™ Toe Strap cradle your feet in comfort while keeping your securely attached to your board for seeking out powder stashes or lining up your first jump in the park.
Once the bindings are mounted to your board, they can be adjusted on the fly without the need for any extra tools thanks to our Toolless design philosophy for on-the-go customization and fit.
- A-Line Chassis - A classic one-piece chassis design designed for supportive durability and lightweight performance
- Performance Tweakback™ Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment - Injected urethane allows the highback to remain extremely flexible regardless of temperature for maximum medial and lateral tweak
- P.I. Ankle Strap - A lightweight and durable injection molded ankle strap designed primarily with comfort in mind
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette
- 3º Canted Footbed - 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools