K2 Raygun Pop Snowboard
- Terrain: Resort Groomers and In-Bounds Soft Snow
- Riding Style: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Aspen Core – A single species of wood ensures a consistent flex pattern, durability, and snap.
- ICG™ 10 Carbon Glass – Increases pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Extruded 2000 Base – Delivers a consistent glide in a low-maintenance package.
- Aspen Core - A single species of wood ensures a consistent flex pattern, durability, and snap.
- Directional Combination Camber Profile
- 2x4 Inserts
- Flex: 6/10
K2 Raider Snowboard Boots
- H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot.
- Fast-In Liner Lacing - No frills liner lacing that stays tight and provides support for all-day resort riding.
- Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable and constructed with softer Intuition® foam with a focus on all-day comfort and long lasting wear.
- Rubber Light Outsole with Harshmellow™ - Lightweight and durable rubber outsole that harnesses the power of Harshmellow™ to dampen vibration and provide excellent grip.
- Flex Zone Upper - A small flexible notch at the instep of the boot allows for a smooth forward flex with minimal shell distortion.
- Die-Cut EVA Footbed - Provides cushioning and support and built from tough EVA foam.