Description: Holden Pacific Down Snowboard Jacket
The fresh snow creates a blanket of white that is ready to be carved, so head to the slopes for first chair in your Holden Pacific Down Snowboard Jacket for men. The silence of winter and fresh buttery powder runs can be enjoyed with the stylish and clean design of Holden. Featuring a mini-oxford weave that is durable yet offers maximized maneuverability and comfort to make quick turns and go big, this jacket works hard in your honor. The Down-Tech insulation offers 180g of protection for those blustery days, while the 10,000mm waterproof rating shields you from the elements, keeping you dry and ready to ride.
Key Features of Holden Pacific Down Snowboard Jacket:
- Waterproof/Breathable: 10k/5k
- Insulation: Down-Tech insulation, 180g
- Taping: Seam sealed
- Smooth Weave: Inspired by the clean, utilitarian fabrics found in military uniforms, this hard-working mini-oxford weave is made of 100% recycled poly and has a soft, smooth character that drapes and moves naturally.
- Chambray (Chambray colorway): This 10k waterproof chambray has a soft hand feel and subtle color neps running through it give it texture and depth.
- ECO-FRIENDLIER FEATURES: PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination. Ships in a biodegradable bag.
- Removable powder skirt
- 3-way hood adjustment
- Wrist gaiters
- Underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Zippered Tech Pocket w/Audio Port for headphones YKK zippers
- Large interior Goggle Pocket
- “Vintage Ikat” print on powder skirt