Description: Helinox Chair One Camping Chair
Offering never-seen-before levels of strength, comfort and compactness, Chair One has revolutionised the camping chair market since its introduction in 2012. Now considered a true icon of lightweight design, Chair One continues to win the hearts of walkers, cyclists, sea kayakers, pilots, adventure motorcyclists and outdoor adventurers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The secret to Chair One's success? THE VERY BEST MATERIALS
- Advanced TH72M alloy by DAC for the frame.
- High-strength nylon hubs.
- Premium seat fabrics and reinforcing panels.
- Strong & durable stitching.
CLEVER DESIGN FEATURES:
- Sets up quickly and easily
- Packed length of just 30 cm.
- Linking the frame sections with elastic shock-cord means the chair almost assembles itself.
- Frame is designed with an amount of 'flex' so it can mould itself to your body shape.
- Carry bag can be attached to frame for storage.
- Webbing ladder and two large loops on the carry bag for easy attachment to a backpack, bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- Optimum comfort from such a compact package.
- The optional Ground Sheet prevents the legs from sinking into sand or soft ground.
- The optional Seat Warmer is filled with duck feather and keeps you warm and cosy on cool nights around the camp fire.
- Single shock corded pole structure
- Breathable mesh on back and sides
- Carrying case with zipper closure, grab handles and daisy chain included
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 26 x 20.5 x 19.7in / 66 x 52 x 50cm
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.7 x 13.8 x 3.9in / 12 x 35x 10cm
- Seat Height From Ground: 13.8in / 35cm
- Capacity: 320 lbs / 145 kg
- Skin & Frame Weight: 1.9 lbs / 850 g
- Packet Weight: 2.1 lbs / 940 g