Description: Head Vico Ski Helmet
The VICO delivers outstanding head protection from the park to the piste and into the backcountry. Armed with Venturi Effect venting, an ergonomic neck gator, and cozy ear cuffs this new school helmet delivers safety and comfort by the bucket load.
- In-Mold Technology: The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- Venturi Effect: The Venturi Effect creates the ideal inner helmet climate. It does so when air passing over the helmet draws out heat and moisture for the inner shell.
- Micro Fleece: The soft Microfleece material has several functions: it feels good, draws moisture from the skin and transports it away from the head.
- Thermal Ventilation: Thermal Ventilation is our automatic ventilation system which leads warm air away from the head to the outside without allowing any cold air to the inside.
- Microfur Earpads: Microfur is both warming and comfortable on the skin. It is perfect to keep your ears warm during cold days.
- system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- Head 3D Fit: Head 3D Fit allows an exact horizontal as well as vertical adjustment of the helmet to the shape of your head.
- Removable Neckgator: These neckgators can be removed to suit the variable weather conditions and for cleaning.
- EN 1077:2007 CLASS B: EN 1077 is the European standard for ski & snowboard helmets, taking into account the results of collision tests to ascertain dampening and puncture resistant qualities of the outer shell. Class B of this certificate certifies helmets with soft ear protectors.
- Beanie Liner: The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation
- Sizes: XS/S (52-55 cm), M/L (56-59 cm), XL/XXL (60-63 cm)