Description: GT Team Comp Mercado BMX Bike
Unleash Creativity and Find Your Style.
Key Features of GT Team Comp Mercado BMX Bike:
- Frame: Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), & Chainstays, DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: Cr-Mo 1pc. Threaded Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Chain: KMC S1
- Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 25T Alloy Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Cr-Mo Axle
- Cog Set: 9T Sealed 1pc. Driver
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- Tires: GT LP-5 20 x 2.35"
- Wheels size: 20"
- Front Hub: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- Rear Hub: LHD Alloy Body, 5pcs Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 165mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36h, 17mm Nut
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Hinged Alloy
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 9"H x 29"W, 3°Up, 11° Back
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.