Description: Gregory Paragon 38 Backpack
Put a peak in your sights and set off with the lightweight Paragon 38 on your back. At 38 liters, it has enough volume to gulp down extra layers, first aid, a bivy sack, and all the water and food you’ll need, but its Aerolon suspension keeps it light and agile for scrambling. No mountains nearby? No problem: this bigger-than-a-day pack was born for flyweight flat-land overnights.
Key Features of Gregory Paragon 38 Backpack:
- Aerolon Suspension - uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
- Sleeping Bag Multi-Straps - removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
- Matrix Ventilation System - uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- Quickadjust Hipselts and Back Height - system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
- Gription Lumbar Pad - with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
- 3D Shoulder Harnesses & Hipbelt - with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
- Raincover Integration - raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Sunglass Quickstow - system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Dual Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
- Sidewinder Bottle Stash - dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
- Front Stretch Stuff Pocket - for gear overflow and organization
- Double Zip Top Pocket - has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
- Solar-Ready - Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
- Reinforced Bottom Panel - with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Molded Webbing Keepers - for compression strap management
- Body Dimensions: 27.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs