Description: Gregory Maven 45 Backpack - Womens
When it’s time to escape from the crowds, the sleek, overnight-ready Maven 45 makes short work of long approaches to distant campsites that rarely see any visitors. Convenient storage options keep you happy on the trail, and Aerolon ventilated suspension keeps you cool as it supports the load.
Key Features of Gregory Maven 45 Backpack:
- Aerolon Suspension - uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
- Matrix Ventilation System - uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- Quickadjust Hipbelts and Back Height - system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
- Gription Lumbar Pad - with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
- 3D Shoulder Harnesses & Hipbelt - with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
- Raincover Integration - raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Sunglass Quikcstow - system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Dual Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
- Sidewinder Bottle Stash - dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
- Front Stretch Stuff Pocket - for gear overflow and organization
- Sleeping Bag Multi-Straps - removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
- Double Zip Top Pocket - has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
- Solar-Ready - Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
- Reinforced Bottom Panel - with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Molded Webbing Keepers - for compression strap management
- Body Dimensions: 27.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs