Description: Gregory Amasa 6 3D Hydro Backpack - Womens
You ride to win whether you’re racing or not, and you carry only what you need to finish strong. The Amasa 6 packs a mini-pump, patch kit, tube, multi-tool, water, your secret-recipe granola bars, and even a superlight windbreaker just in case. It rides like a part of you thanks to Shift RS suspension, and it won’t judge you when you drop the rest of your riding crew in the rear-view.
Ride stability is priority number one in a mountain biking pack, and it’s the driving force behind Shift RS suspension. Unique in its category, Shift RS offers customizable load management via a vertically adjustable stability belt, which lets the rider move the belt higher or lower to better compensate for body position. Matrix ventilated foam throughout the backpanel and harness provide exceptional airflow and evaporative cooling, making Shift RS the most comfortable suspension design in the world of two wheels.
Key Features of Gregory Amasa 6 3D Hydro Backpack:
- Shift RS Suspension - with adjustable RS (Ride Stability) hipbelt stabilization system. The hipbelt can be shifted vertically to ride higher or lower on your back to provide extremely stable, no-bounce performance. This quick customization of the stabilizer belt allows you to match your fit preference to your individual riding style and trail grade
- Matrix Ventilation System - uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- 3D Hydro Reservoir Included - featuring Gregory''s proprietary 3D QuickDry soft-molded technology, integrated drying hanger and anatomical fit
- Dedicated Hydration Pocket - with SpeedClip mounting system. This hanger system allows one-handed, snap-and-go reservoir installation and stabilizes the weight in the center of your back.
- Left and RrightHarness Hose Routing - provides multiple options for hydration bite valve management
- Magnetic Sternum Strap - allows for one handed magnetic buckling of strap and integrated magnetic linkage for the DryLock bit valve
- Removable Zippered Tool Pouch - included with a dedicated, no-bounce storage pocket within the main compartment to eliminate bounce and protect tools
- Crash Pas Protection Pocket - with protective foam for valuables you want protected from impact and weather exposure
- Bike-Specific Organization - with a dedicated pockets and sleeves for tire and shock pumps, spare tubes, energy bars, etc.
- Sunglass Quickstow - system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Safety Light Lash - point on front of bag for night or urban riding
- Molded Webbing Keepers - to keep straps quiet and out of your way on the trail
- Front Stretch Stuff Pocket - for gear overflow and organization
- Body Dimensions: 17.5" x 8.75" x 5.0"
- Weight: 1.04 lbs
Amasa 6 3D Hydro