Description: Gregory Amasa 14 3D Hydro Backpack - Womens
Sling the Amasa 14 over your shoulders and you can tackle all 26 miles of the McKenzie River Trail with confidence, knowing you’re equipped for anything the day throws your way. With space for layers, lunch, spare tubes, three liters of water and a small bike shop’s worth of tools, the largest Amasa pack in the series is ideal for all-day rides or anyone who prefers to be prepared.
Ride stability is priority number one in a mountain biking pack, and it’s the driving force behind Shift RS suspension. Unique in its category, Shift RS offers customizable load management via a vertically adjustable stability belt, which lets the rider move the belt higher or lower to better compensate for body position. Matrix ventilated foam throughout the backpanel and harness provide exceptional airflow and evaporative cooling, making Shift RS the most comfortable suspension design in the world of two wheels.
Key Features of Gregory Amasa 14 3D Hydro Backpack:
- Shift RS Suspension - with adjustable RS (Ride Stability) hipbelt stabilization system. The hipbelt can be shifted vertically to ride higher or lower on your back to provide extremely stable, no-bounce performance. This quick customization of the stabilizer belt allows you to match your fit preference to your individual riding style and trail grade
- Matrix Ventilation System - uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- 3D Hybro Reservoir Included - featuring Gregory''s proprietary 3D QuickDry soft-molded technology, integrated drying hanger and anatomical fit
- Dedicated Hydration Pocket - with SpeedClip mounting system. This hanger system allows one-handed, snap-and-go reservoir installation and stabilizes the weight in the center of your back.
- Left and Right Harness Hose Routing - provides multiple options for hydration bite valve management
- Magnetic Sternum Strap - allows for one handed magnetic buckling of strap and integrated magnetic linkage for the DryLock bit valve
- Removable Zippered Tool Pouch - included with a dedicated, no-bounce storage pocket within the main compartment to eliminate bounce and protect tools
- Crash Pad Protection Pocket - with protective foam for valuables you want protected from impact and weather exposure
- Dual Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - for quick access items on the trail
- Bike-Specific Organization - with a dedicated pockets and sleeves for tire and shock pumps, spare tubes, energy bars, etc.
- Sunglass Quickstow - system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Safety Light Lash - point on front of bag for night or urban riding
- Molded Webbing Keepers - to keep straps quiet and out of your way on the trail
- Front Stretch Stuff Pocket - for gear overflow and organization
- Body Dimensions: 18.5" x 9.25" x 6.5"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
Amasa 14 3D Hydro