Hit the slopes this winter on the fun-to-ride 2020 GNU T2B Asym Snowboard for Men. GNU designed the T2B Asym with top technology to provide you with a freestyle, all-mountain snowboard. The T2B Asym features a twin, asymmetrical shape that helps reign in your heel side turns to provide a tight turn without feeling unstable. It makes for a great all-mountain ride while providing you with stability when landing jumps. The hybrid profile is a mix of camber outside of the foot with rocker in the center. GNU crafted this snowboard with Magne-Traction® edges which provide an effortless edge hold in even the least desirable conditions. Whether you are a beginner, professional or anyone in between, the T2B Asym is designed to fit any rider's abilities. This winter, hit the slopes or the park on the fun and easy to ride 2020 GNU T2B Asym Snowboard for Men.
Key Features of GNU T2B Asym Snowboard
- Asym Core: Asym Core: Aspen/Paulownia 1/11 Heels: Sustainably Harvested, Light, Strong and Poppy
- Glass: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax: Strong and Poppy
- Top: Eco-Sublimated Texture Poly Top: Tough
- Base: Sintered knifecut: Fast, Tough and Easy To Maintain
- Sidewalls: UHMW: Tough and Fast
- C2x - Easy Riding All Terrain Contour
- Elliptical Camber/Rocker/Elliptical Camber
- Unreal Turning - Asymmetry - Balance Through Asymmetry
- Unreal Edge Hold - Magne-Traction
- Serrated Steak Knife Technology
- Handbuilt in the USA by Snowboarders with Jobs!
- Mervin Made - Zero Hazardous Waste
- Art: Danny Larsen @DANNYLARSEN
- All Mountain Freestyle/Asym Twin