Description: Flow M11 Snowboard Bindings
Flow M11 Snowboard Mens Bindings have a lot of control in relationship to what comes standard with these tight bindings. They come with a great price point and readily sell out. Use for Mountain or freestyling, these have it going on. If you like a molded baseplate then these are for you! The highback is quite stiff for control where you need it in the Pow on the ground or riding the steepest of steeps. You get added support with the A-flex power strap on the Flow M11 Snowboard Mens Bindings.
Key Features of the Flow M11 Snowboard Bindings:
- The SnugFit molded baseplate delivers a precise connection between boot and binding, and the 30% LongStrain-fiber Nylon channels power directly to the board.
- The 30% LongStrain-fiber Nylon hiback is quite stiff for responsive and grippy turns in powder, groomers and on steeps.
- The A-flex PowerStrap has an asymmetrical contour that adds extra lateral contact for support, while the 3D-shape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for powerful toeside turns.
- 4 Airframe MINIratchets allows you to adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner, SLA maintains PowerTriangle geometry at every setting and allows hiback rotation, and adjustable toeramps and EVA landing pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.
- Stiffness: 4 - relatively stiff flex for total control in all situations.
Past Season Product