Description: Eureka Tetragon 3 Tent
UPDATED FOR 2015. Designed for the occasional camper, this three person sized, freestanding dome tent offers easy set-up for convenient weekend campouts.
Key Features of Eureka Tetragon 3 Tent:
- The fly features 2 fly rods that form a brim over the door for protection from the elements and to add strength and stability to the tent.
- The tent''s free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame is lightweight and easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- One side opening, twin track door, consisting of a no-see-um mesh panel and a fabric panel, allows flexibility for venting & insect protection.
- A zipper cover on the door provides protection from water.
- Two interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent & fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Sleeps: 3
- Floor Size: 7'' x 7''
- Pack Size: 5" x 21"
- Min Weight: 6 lbs 7 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 49 sq ft
- Center Height: 4'' 4"
- Frame: 7.9/8.5 mm fiberglass, ring & pin
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 2 (1 in door, 1 in rear panel)
- Vestibules: N/A
- Gear Loft: 1 included
- Gear Loft Loops: 4
- Flashlight Loop: 1
- Storage Pockets: 2
- Wall: 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Fly: 75D 185T StormShield® polyester, 800 mm coated
- Floor: 75D 210T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Mesh: 50D polyester no-see-um