Description: Eureka Copper River 30 Sleeping Bag
A comfortable, thermally efficient mummy sleeping bag for all-around use.
Key Features of Eureka Copper River 30 Sleeping Bag:
- Warm-to-touch "peached" polyester lining combines the performance value of a synthetic fabric with the soft feel of cotton. The slightly fuzzy texture provides added warmth and comfort in all conditions
- Locking, 2-way zipper offers more ventilation options
- Mateable with regular length (right side zipper) mummy style sleeping bags
- Fully insulated zipper draft tube with anti-snag webbing
- Adjustable hood with draw cord face closure
- The anatomically designed trapezoidal foot box allows for a comfortable night’s sleep by letting your feet rest in their natural position
- Internal, ergonomic pocket with hook/loop closure
- Space saving, 4-way, compression stuff sack included
- Insulation: Eureka! ThermaShield™ synthetic insulation
- Shell Fabric: Combination 75D / 210T Polyester Ripstop & 68D / 190T Polyester Taffeta
- Liner Fabric: "Warm to Touch" 68D / 190T Peached Polyester
- Zipper: Locking #5
- Zipper Side: Left
- Pockets: Inside Chest Pocket
- Temp Rating: 30°F / -1°C
- Style: Recreation Mummy
- Length: 90" / Fits to 6'' 6" (2,0 m)
- Width: Chest: 34" / Feet: 20"
- Fill Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Carry Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz
- Stuff Sack Size: 10" x 19"