Description: Eureka Copper Canyon 4 Person Tent
The Eureka Copper Canyon 4 Person Tent is the best tent for the serious camper that can withstand serious conditions. Ceiling loops, high rise pockets, and flashlight holder allow for maximum tent storage and convenience. At 7' tall it comfortably holds 4 adults; and even includes a covered electrical source pocket! This tent is 8' x 8, and folds into a space of 7' x 28'! Multi layers allow for quick adapting to changing climates. The Copper Canyon 4 is easily the best choice for its price.
Key Features of the Eureka Copper Canyon 4 Person Tent:
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- High-stash pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Sleeps 4
- Floor Size 8' x 8'
- Pack Size 7" x 26"
- Min Weight 18 lbs 10 oz
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 64 sq ft
- Center Height 7'
- Frame 12.7 mm fiberglass & 19.5 mm steel, ring & pin
- Vents Full mesh roof
- Doors 1
- Windows 4
- Vestibules N/A
- Vestibule Area N/A
- Gear Loft Included
- Hang Loops 8
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Storage Pockets 2
- Wall 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Fly 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Floor 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Mesh 68D polyester no-see-um
Copper Canyon 4