Description: Eagle Creek No Matter What X-Large Duffel Bag
This gigantic 133L duffel is constructed with water resistent Bi-Tech™ fabric to conquer the road ahead. Built for travel, it''s got tons of haul handles, lockable zippers, and a stuff pouch for compressed storage when the journey is through. Designed for rugged landscapes and meeting your ever-changing, versatile, travel needs.
Key Features of Eagle Creek No Matter What X-Large Duffel Bag
- Abrasion-resistant, water repellant, Bi-Tech fabric with protective storm flap shields gear from the rough and tough, rain or shine.
- Strategic seam reinforcement in high-stress areas, hearty webbing, and high strength to weight ratio heavy-duty Bi-Tech fabric
- Roll and stash in stuff pouch for compressed storage option; stuff sac also doubles as smart place to stash your muddy shoes or gear.
- Padded adjustable (and removable) shoulder strap for hauling gear over your shoulder, with non-slip center haul handle, and side grab handles, to get your cargo from here to there.
- #10 lockable zippers on main compartment so you can lock your bag every time you check it
- Front zippered pocket for quick stash items
- External compression straps stabilize internal cargo
- Capacity: 7628 cu in | 125 L
- Dimensions: 36 x 15 x 14 in | 91 x 38 x 36 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz | 133 L
- Material: Bi-Tech